Personal InsuranceWe focus on integrity and providing outstanding customer service to our clients.
Insurance is a shield that is used to protect you from risks of financial uncertainty and unexpected loss. You need to buy the right type of insurance policy and have the appropriate level of protection for you and your family.
The MCMILLIAN offers products in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina Ohio, and Tennessee. It is our mission to provide the best customer experience possible while meeting all of your insurance needs.
Personal insurance policies such as home, auto and life insurance are the types of insurance that can help protect you and your family from financial loss when the unexpected occurs — so it’s important to shop smart when choosing the personal insurance products you need.
The streets of the greater Memphis area can be hazardous, so be sure you’re getting the auto insurance policy with the best level of coverage for you! You can check with our Germantown personal insurance experts before purchasing an auto insurance policy, or have us do the shopping for you.
Our Germantown personal insurance agents can help you choose the best homeowners insurance based on your unique situation and needs. You may need more or less coverage than you currently have, for example, or you may need guidance if you’re purchasing one of these types of insurance for the first time. Our agents can help you find exactly the policy you need — and as a Germantown personal insurance company, we’re familiar with the exact types of risks that Mid-South homeowners face in the Memphis, Germantown and Collierville area.
Life insurance may seem like a pretty simple decision, but this type of personal insurance also comes with many choices: different types of life insurance policies, different levels of coverage and more. Because the type of life insurance you choose can impact your investments and other details of your financial life, it makes sense to let one of our experts help you find the policy that gives you and your family the most protection based on your exact needs.
Other Types of Personal Insurance
Besides life, home and auto insurance, we also handle a variety of other personal insurance policies — including renter’s insurance, motorcycle or RV insurance, boat/yacht insurance, and flood, earthquake or landslide insurance.
Our personal insurance agents can also help you determine if you need extra protection on your insurance policies, such as umbrella / excess liability coverage. We partner with some of the most well-known and trusted personal insurance providers and have decades’ worth of loyal customers in our own right. Contact us for a quote today!
But we are not strangers to other forms of personal insurance. We offer:
- Auto Insurance: Auto Insurance will pay damages for bodily injury or property damage for which you are legally responsible due to an auto accident.
- Home / Condo Insurance: This insurance covers your exposures common to owning a home and/or condo/townhome. This coverage includes coverage for the dwelling and its contents, theft coverage and liability coverage.
- Renter’s Insurance: Renters Insurance covers your exposures common to renting an apartment, condominium or home. This coverage includes contents coverage, theft coverage and liability coverage. As a renter your personal belongings and liability are not protected by the landlord’s insurance.
- Umbrella – Excess Liability: An Umbrella is also known as Excess Liability. This will expand the underlying liability coverage provided to you in your personal insurance policies and provide excess of the limits stated on your policy.
- Flood Insurance: Flood is excluded as a cause of loss on home insurance policies. Flooding is America’s most common and costly natural disaster. 20% to 25% of all National Flood Insurance Policies flood claims are paid to people living in low-to moderate-risk flood zones.
- Earthquake Insurance: Earthquake is excluded as a cause of loss on home insurance policies. You should consider this coverage for your home because Oregon is designated a ‘very high seismic hazard’ by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- Landslide Insurance: Landslide is excluded as a cause of loss on home insurance policies. If you live in the hills surrounding the Metropolitan Portland area you should consider this coverage for your home because landslides are a potential danger you do not want to overlook.
- Motorcycle / RV Insurance: Motorcycle and RV Insurance will pay damages for bodily injury or property damage for which you are legally responsible due to an accident resulting from the use of your motorcycle or RV.
- Boat / Yacht Insurance: Boat and Yacht Insurance will pay damages for bodily injury or property damage for which you are legally responsible due to an accident resulting from the use of your boat or yacht.